This training is designed for those who are seeking a lifestyle that promotes self-study. Whether or not you want to become a yoga teacher, this training will help you uncover new depths and experience transformation on and off of your yoga mat.
Learn Intelligent Sequences & Unlock Your Intuitive Teaching Style. You will learn how to intelligently create empowering vinyasa sequences that are scientifically informed and philosophically infused. By the end of this training you will be able to confidently craft impactful movement patterns that are an authentic expression of your voice.
Understand what it means to be a part of a Conscious Community. We will spend 10 weekends in a sacred training circle; building relationships with fellow trainees who are walking a similar path. Furthermore, upon graduation, you will have countless tools to help you continually create conscious communities, whether that is in your personal life or as a yoga teacher.
June 5th through 25th, 2023
21 days / 20 nights
We are nestled in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado. With dozens of high peaks and the Lake Dillon Reservoir nearby, adventure is everywhere. Read below for our accommodation options!
Early Bird (before 3/1): $2,900*
Regular (after 3/1): $3,450*
*Accommodation not included
$500 Deposit to Save Your Spot!
Ask us about payment plans!
Free Info Sesh!
Take a FREE 60 minute class, meet the trainers + learn about the training curriculum!
Sat. January 14th 2:00-4:00pm
Inquire below for virtual options.
Training Topics & Details
The pace of living in America has increased exponentially and the expectations to be a productive citizen have become relentlessly demanding. In a modern day, there are fewer opportunities to unplug and tap into what make us extraordinarily human; creative and vibrant! This training will not only give you the tools to become an exceptional yoga teacher but will also help you shape your life in a way that fosters you living to your highest potential. Below is a list of the training topics that we will cover during our 3 weeks together.
- Yoga Lifestyle + Crafting a Home Practice
- History of Yoga & Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy, Phsyiology & Biomechanics
- Yoga Asana (over 80 poses + counterposes)
- Teaching Meditation & Breathwork
- The Art & Science of Sequencing
- The Basics of Restorative Yoga
- Introduction to Sound Healing + Energetics
- Trauma Informed Yoga
- How to teach vinyasa, slow flow, hatha, and gentle yoga classes
- Teaching Methodologies such as effective cueing, demoing, class set-up, proper adjustments and using props
- How to See & Support Your Students
- The Business of Yoga; professional opportunities for yoga teachers
- Yoga Ethics
Trainees will also have the opportunity to:
- Co-host public classes at Thrive Yoga Summit and The Pad Hostel
- Experience a Private Sound Healing Session
- Participate in a Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program
- Gain Access to Thrive Yoga Studios Partner Discounts
- Paddle-board or kayak on Lake Dillon Reservoir
- Hike in the Rocky Mountains
- Adventure to local hot springs
- Participate in local events like Pride Day, trivia nights, and more.
Sample Training Schedule
- 12:00-1:15pm Asana Practice
- 1:15-1:30pm Break
- 1:30-2:00pm Reflection and Breakdown of Class
- 2:00-2:45pm Meditation & Breathwork Training
- 2:45-3:00pm Break
- 3:00-5:30pm Breakdown of Designated Asana Group including:
- Understanding Relevant Anatomy & Alignment
- Understanding Relevant Actions/Engagement
- Understanding Relevant Cues/Terms
- 5:30-6:30pm Practice Teaching & Teaching Methodologies
- 6:30-7:00pm Dinner Break
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm Yoga Philosophy & Closing
Save Your Spot With A $500.00 Deposit Or Choose To Pay In Full.
We are partnering with our friends at The Pad in Silverthorne to offer discounted, long-term housing in their new, upscale hostel. This is an amazing place to stay! With options to dorm with fellow trainees or rent an individual micro-unit, The Pad offers a luxe setting at a low cost.
The Pad is home to many amenities, including a full kitchen with food storage, a locals’ favorite bar, a rooftop hangout and bar, a HOT TUB for guests only, events like trivia and open mics, and MORE. Located within walking distance to hiking trails, the Blue River, shopping like Target, quick eats like Chipotle, and public transportation, The Pad is a convenient and comfortable place to settle in for the duration of this training.
Shared Private Dorm – $1,400
Bunk with 5 others from your training in a private room in a secluded section of the hostel. Beds are twin XL and residents access private shared bathrooms and all hostel amenities.
Individual Micro Unit – $2,000
Micro units are available at a higher rate. Located close to the other trainee’s bunk room, this unit has more space and storage. Access to shared private bathrooms and all amenities.
*There is a full kitchen available at The Pad, along with ample food storage space. We will provide light breakfast and snack items for trainees staying here!
Meet Your Trainers
Sarah discovered the magic of yoga while rehabilitating from a sports injury. She was inspired by the gentle strength-building and subtle philosophy offered in every class. Sarah completed her 200-hour YTT in 2017 and has been teaching, training, and practicing regularly since. Sarah leads creative flows that invite both adventurous poses and introspective moments, and that are welcome to seasoned yogis and beginners alike. Her personal philosophy is that every minute spent on your mat is a moment of freedom. When she isn’t laying in savasana, Sarah is studying to become an occupational therapist, skiing, or snuggling with her dog.