Personal Private session
Why Hire A Private Yoga Teacher?
Benefits of a Private Session
We have heard from TOO many potential students that they feel intimidated to join in on our regular public yoga classes. We understand!
Maybe you are new to yoga and want to explore it in a private setting before going to a public class. Or maybe you are already an active yogi and want to focus on specific areas of your practice or tailor your practice because you are recovering from an injury. Either way, a private yoga class is a great fit.
Here are 5 Reasons you should hire a private yoga instructor by Dr. Deepak Chopra
- You’ll learn how to get into and out of every pose safely. The instructor can provide yoga props to assist you in getting into, going deeper, and getting out of the poses.
- Your practice will be tailored for your body and medical conditions. This is something that is much harder to find in a public setting.
- You’ll get input to help you understand the mechanics of the poses. This information and alignment tips on how to get the most out of each pose mean you’ll see results quickly and gain confidence in your practice.
- Your practice will be tailored to fit you spiritually and mentally, as well as physically. Instead of a general practice, your private session will be tailored just for YOU.
- You’ll get holistic tools you can employ both on and off your yoga mat. “Everyone could use tips on how to stand taller, sit upright, and stretch properly before exercise. Moreover, certain breathing techniques will get you through the tough times in life. But the best thing a private yoga instruction will give you is the opportunity to help you see yourself at a different level, to go deeper to the place where your spirit shines, and to help you shine that light outward for others to see.” Deepak Chopra
Group Private Sessions
Weddings, Workplace Wellness, Special Events
Weddings + Special Events
Plan a Private for A Special Day
Let us help you create the perfect wedding day or special event yoga class! We’ll create a nurturing space for you to center, relax, and take time for yourself before all the festivities begin!
Take one precious hour (or more if desired) to experience a tailored yoga practice with your small group! If it’s a wedding class, we will include extras to really make it special – a bouquet for the bride and a pre or post-class refreshment bar featuring freshly made tea, mimosas or juice! A commemorative, private yoga class is a great way to celebrate any special occasion and will be something you’ll always remember.
Great for Team-Building & Health
Yoga is taking over the workplace! The changing work environment places new demands on employees, necessitating new ways of helping them release stress, and find balance. Yoga helps employees do just that, introducing a welcome break to a busy workday or a relaxing way to de-stress before heading home.
Employers benefit from increased productivity, increased morale, decreased healthcare costs, lower turnover, and increased job satisfaction. Employees benefit from reduced stress, increased energy, improved mental and physical health.
Class Description: A 75-minute All Levels Yoga Class (you pick the style of yoga!)
Class Description: A 60 minute All Levels Yoga Class tailored towards your specific needs and/or team-building event. We can even accommodate yogis in business attire!
Group Private Pricing information
Cost: Varies – please contact us for pricing.
What is included: A professionally trained yoga instructor selected based on your specific needs, studio space, brand new rental mats and props. For wedding yoga, the base price also includes special flowers for the bride and water for all participants.
Additional Services: For weddings or team-building events, a pre or post refreshment bar.
Fees & Deposits: 50% deposit required to reserve the space and the teacher.