200HR Foundational Vinyasa Yoga Teacher training
Join one of our experienced instructors, deepen your practice or advance your teaching skills and abilities. Thrive Yoga Teacher Training courses are suitable for anyone who wants to deepen their practice, advance or refine their teaching skills. We will be announcing our 2021/2022 teacher trainings soon.
200 Hour Teacher Training
Discover Your Potential
This 200 hour teacher training is designed for those who are seeking a lifestyle that promotes self-study. Whether or not you want to become a yoga teacher, this training will help you uncover new depths and experience transformation on and off of your yoga mat.
Learn Intelligent Sequences & Unlock Your Intuitive Teaching Style. You will learn how to intelligently create empowering vinyasa sequences that are scientifically informed and philosophically infused. By the end of this training you will be able to confidently craft impactful movement patterns that are an authentic expression of your voice.
Understand what it means to be a part of a Conscious Community. We will spend 9 weekends in a sacred training circle; building relationships with fellow trainees who are walking a similar path. Furthermore, upon graduation, you will have countless tools to help you continually create conscious communities, whether that is in your personal life or as a yoga teacher.
Friday 4:00 – 9:00pm
Saturday 12:00 – 8:00pm
Sunday 12:00 – 6:00pm
Early Bird (before 9/1): $2,800
Regular (after 9/1): $3,100
$500 Deposit – Save Your Spot!
Ask us about payment plans!
Free Info Sesh!
Come take a FREE class, meet the trainers + learn about the training curriculum!
Friday, July 14th at 5:30pm
Friday, August 11th at 5:30pm
Schedule an introductory call with us anytime by emailing Sarah@thriveyogastudios.com.
Training Topics & Details
The pace of living in America has increased exponentially and the expectations to be a productive citizen have become relentlessly demanding. In a modern day, there are fewer opportunities to unplug and tap into what make us extraordinarily human; creative and vibrant! This training will not only give you the tools to become an exceptional yoga teacher but will also help you shape your life in a way that fosters you living to your highest potential. Below is a list of the training topics that we will cover during our 9 weeks together.
- Yoga Lifestyle + Crafting a Home Practice
- History of Yoga & Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy, Physiology & Biomechanics
- Yoga Asana (over 80 poses + counterposes)
- Teaching Meditation & Breathwork
- The Art & Science of Sequencing
- Introduction to Sound Healing + Energetics
- Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra Experiences
- How to teach vinyasa, slow flow, hatha, gentle and vin-yin yoga classes
- Teaching Methodologies such as effective cueing, demoing, class set-up, proper adjustments and using props
- How to See & Support Your Students
- The Business of Yoga; professional opportunities for yoga teachers
- Yoga Ethics
Trainees will also have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy local get-togethers between sessions
- Co-host public classes at Thrive Yoga Summit
- Experience a Private Sound Healing Session
- Participate in a Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program
- Gain Access to Thrive Yoga Studios Partner Discounts
Average Training Schedule
- 12:00-1:15pm Asana Practice
- 1:15-1:30pm Break
- 1:30-2:00pm Reflection and Breakdown of Class
- 2:00-2:45pm Meditation & Breathwork Training
- 2:45-3:00pm Break
- 3:00-5:30pm Breakdown of Designated Asana Group including:
- Understanding Relevant Anatomy & Alignment
- Understanding Relevant Actions/Engagement
- Understanding Relevant Cues/Terms
- 5:30-6:30pm Practice Teaching & Teaching Methodologies
- 6:30-7:00pm Dinner Break
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm Yoga Philosophy & Closing
Save Your Spot With A $500.00 Deposit Or Choose To Pay In Full!
Meet Your Trainers
Sarah discovered the magic of yoga while rehabilitating from a sports injury. She was inspired by the gentle strength-building and subtle philosophy offered in every class. Sarah has been teaching, training, and practicing regularly since 2017. Sarah leads creative flows that invite both adventurous poses and introspective moments, and that are welcome to seasoned yogis and beginners alike. Her personal philosophy is that every minute spent on your mat is a moment of freedom. When she isn’t laying in savasana, Sarah is studying to become an occupational therapist, skiing, or snuggling with her dog.