Thrive 4 Kids
About Thrive 4 Kids
If every 8 year old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.” – Dalai Lama.
Thrive 4 Kids is a kids mindfulness program that consists of Mindfulness Classes, Camps and Parents Night. It is designed for Summit County kids ages 4-7 (some exceptions will be made). We are committed to supporting mindfulness in children because we know that healthier, spirited children make happier, wholesome adults. Thrive4Kids implements a variety of mindfulness-based activities to encourage creativity, social-emotional learning, and confidence in each child. We support children in the process of developing self awareness, body management, and interpersonal skills that are beneficial in navigating and coping with life’s inevitable stressors. As parents, we love bringing our kids to the yoga studio to be immersed in a conscious, nourishing environment.
How Does it work?
Thrive4Kids emerged because we realized that we could help the children of Summit County AND support the parents by extending the weekly class to be like a camp. This format allows us to work with the kids longer and provide a greater service to the community. The ratio of children to adults is very small and though we are not a daycare we are following similar guidelines so that the kids are safe and well-looked after.
If you have questions please contact us at Olivia@thriveyogastudios.com
- Click here to create an account. Make the account under YOUR name.
- Enter your email address – please make sure to use your primary email address so that you don’t miss important information about your kiddo’s lessons!
- Add child or dependent’s information
- In account settings, you can add family members. Add your children to your account here.
- Click “Sign Now” for each child (you will have to do them separately if you have more than one kiddo)
- Enter the child’s full name
- Read, initial, and sign the waiver documents
- If MINDBODY does not prompt you to sign, please sign a paper copy in the studio.
- Drop-in lessons can be booked through our scheduling software, MINDBODY up to 12 hours in advance.
- To book login to MINDBODY. Find the class day and time.
- Select “BOOK”
- Select your child from the drop down menu
- Apply an existing pass or purchase a new pass
- Click “Book” again to finalize
- We request 12 hours notice, otherwise you will be billed a $75 cancellation fee.
- No Shows will be billed a $75 no show fee.
Kids Mindfulness Class
Date: Every Wednesday beginning September 20th, 2023
Time: 3:30 – 4:30pm
Ages: 4-7 years old
Parents Night out: Kids Yoga Party!
Dates: Select Fridays throughout the month
October: 6th, 20th
Times: 4:30 – 8:00pm
*5 kids minimum per session
Mindfulness Camp or Parents Night Out
Single Day (1st Child): $75.00
Single Day (2nd Child): $55.00
Kids Mindfulness Class: $20.00
Kids 4 Class Pass: $60.00
Frequently asked questions
This program is for kids that are Potty Trained, primarily ages 4-7 Years Old. Please contact us to discuss exceptional cases.
Please do send them with snacks and water bottles! We will have a designated snack times and at Parent’s Night Out we will provide pizza and drinks!
We will have extended savasana and periods of quiet time.
In Kids Mindfulness your kiddos will move their bodies, learn about our breath and gain better connection to our emotions and our inner peace- all while being silly and playful. Class will include time spent in rest and relaxation. This class will be great for supporting your children with learning tools to calm their nervous system, navigate their emotions, and better understand their bodies.
This class is designed for children ages potty trained (4 years old) to 7 years old but if you want to discuss an exception, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child is sick, please do not bring them to the studio. If they are sick, we will call you to come pick them up.
We need everyone to register online and in advance.
Yes, you absolutely can. Please plan to coordinate these details with us.
They are good for 6 months.
Yes you can. Make sure to add your family members before trying to book them in!