If every 8 year old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.” – Dalai Lama.
Thrive4Kids is a kids mindfulness program and playgroup for Summit County kids ages 8 & Under. We are committed to supporting mindfulness in children because we know that healthier, spirited children make happier, wholesome adults. Thrive4Kids implements a variety of mindfulness-based activities to encourage creativity, social-emotional learning, and confidence in each child. We support children in the process of developing self awareness, body management, and interpersonal skills that are beneficial in navigating and coping with life’s inevitable stressors. As parents, we love bringing our kids to the yoga studio to be immersed in a conscious, nourishing environment.
How Does it work?
Thrive4Kids emerged because we realized that we could help the children of Summit County AND support the parents by extending the weekly class to be more like a camp. This format allows for us to work with the kids longer and provide a greater service to the community. The ratio of children to adults is very small and though we are not a daycare we are following similar guidelines so that the kids are safe and well-looked after.
Registration details coming soon!
- Click here to create an account. Make the account under YOUR name.
- Enter your email address – please make sure to use your primary email address so that you don’t miss important information about your kiddo’s lessons!
- Add child or dependent’s information
- In account settings, you can add family members. Add your children to your account here.
- Click “Sign Now” for each child (you will have to do them separately if you have more than one kiddo)
- Enter the child’s full name
- Read, initial, and sign the waiver documents
- If MINDBODY does not prompt you to sign, please sign a paper copy in the studio.
- Drop-in lessons can be booked through our scheduling software, MINDBODY up to 12 hours in advance.
- To book login to MINDBODY. Find the class day and time.
- Select “BOOK”
- Select your child from the drop down menu
- Apply an existing pass or purchase a new pass
- Click “Book” again to finalize
- We request notice by 9am on the day that you were booked for if you need to make a cancellation. If you have a sick kiddo, we must know by 8:00am or 4 hours before.
- No Shows (days you booked but did not show up for and/or notify us in advance) will be billed at $75 or a deduction of 1 pass from your account.
SIgn your kids up for mindfulness camp!
Christmas Break camp
Dates + Times
Tuesday 12/20 12:00-4:00pm Mindfulness Camp
Friday 12/23 2:00-4:00pm Kids Yoga
Tuesday 12/27 12:00-4:00pm Mindfulness Camp
Friday 12/30 2:00-4:00pm Kids Sound Healing
*3 kids minimum per day
Parents Night out!
Dates + Times
Friday, December 16th 4:00-8:00pm
Friday, January 6th 4:00-8:00pm
Friday, January 20th 4:00-8:00pm
*3 kids minimum per day
Pricing for camp + Parents Night Out
$75/day for the First Child
$50/Day for any Add’l Child(ren)
Pricing for Yoga + Mindfulness
$35 for the First Child
$25 for any Add’l Child(ren)
12:00-1:00pm Mindful stations (games, coloring, crafts, activities)
1:00-2:00pm Quiet time (Dimmed lights, Savasana, quiet music, reading and coloring)
2:00-2:45pm Snack time and/or extended rest
2:45-3:45pm Mindful walk
3:45-4:00pm Get ready for class
4:00 – 5:00pm Kids Mindfulness Class (Wednesdays Only!)
Frequently asked questions
Stay tuned for our regular schedule in the new year! For now, we are offering Thrive4Kids Holiday Mindfulness Camps! Check out our events schedule to see the Thanksgiving and Christmas break dates.
This program is for kids that are Potty Trained – 8 Years Old. Please contact us to discuss exceptional cases.
We will have 4 kids per day.
We ask that you drop of your kids with full bellies from lunch. Please do send them with snacks! We will have a designated snack times throughout the afternoon.
We will have a designated quiet hour.
In Kids Mindfulness your kiddos will move their bodies, learn about our breath and gain better connection to our emotions and our inner peace- all while being silly and playful. Class will include time spent in rest and relaxation. This class will be great for supporting your children with learning tools to calm their nervous system, navigate their emotions, and better understand their bodies.
This class is designed for children ages potty trained to 8 years old but if you have a child older than 8 that wants to attend, please contact us!
Yes, there is a waitlist. If you’re child is on it we will contact you as soon as a spot opens up. At the latest it will be by 9am on the morning of the day that you want to drop your child off.
If your child is sick, please do not bring them to the studio. If they are sick, we will call you to come pick them up.
We need everyone to register online and in advance.
Yes, you absolutely can. For the most part they will be at the studio from 12-5 but please contact the teacher to know the exact pick up location.
They are good for 6 months.
We ask that you let us know if you child can attend by 9am of the morning that they were scheduled. As long as you let us know by 9am we will credit the day back to your account.
Yes you can. Make sure to add your family members before trying to book them in!